Okay, so I haven't kept up with blogging very well...and both of my sisters started this 30 Blogging thing, so I'm going to do it as well. Please note that all of these posts will be from my (Selena's) point of view. I have no doubt that Curtis picks would be quite different! LOL!
So, today is Day 1...Favorite Song. It is sooooo hard to pick just one...I love music and singing and I have so many favorites, but if I had to choose just one it would be my favorite toe-tapping, fun, "Footloose" song that I just have to turn up the volume loud every time it comes on. Ha, ha, just ask my mom...she was in the car once with me when it came on!! Nora and Levi call it the "Sunday Shoes" song. LOL. It doesn't have any deep, meaningful message...but I like it because sometimes we all just need to have some fun, laugh, smile and not take ourselves too seriously!! So, have a listen...turn it up loud and enjoy!!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Day One - Favorite Song
Posted by Tyndall Family on 1/02/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment